Golden Milk Tea Latte
Cozi Tea Latte is rich and comforting. Great for a chilly morning or after a day of fun in the snow!
2 ½ Cups non-dairy creamer (I use Barista Blend Oatmilk)
¼ cup canned coconut milk
2 Tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground turmeric
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp Cozi Tea loose leaf Cardamom Tea in tea strainer
Couple Pinches ground black pepper
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan over medium heat and heat slowly.
- Add the Cardamom tea in a tea strainer when mixture has begun to warm.
- Whisk the mixture to incorporate spices.
- Do not let the mixture boil.
- Allow tea to steep in warm mixture for approximately 5 minutes, remove tea and discard.
- Pour latte into two mugs and garnish with a cinnamon stick.